As the state of emergency was lifted on the 22nd March, the business of anic will be as follows;
1. The Intensive Japanese Class for Junior High School Students will be run till 24th March. (The next semester will start on Wednesday 14th April.)
2. The current year of Children’s Japanese Language has ended. (The new semester will start on Thursday 8th April.)
3. Tuesday Morning Japanese Class and Tuesday Afternoon Japanese Class are on Tuesday 23rd March. (The next semester will start on Tuesday 13th April.)
4. Thursday Evening Japanese Class is on Thursday 25th March. (The next semester will start on Thursday 8th April.)
5. Practical Course for Japanese Language Volunteers will be from 18:30 till
20:30 from Tuesday 23rd March. Everyone must leave by 21:00.
6. English Course “Enjoy Speaking English” will be from 18:30 till 19:50 on Monday 22nd March and the last lesson on Monday 29th March will be from 18:30 till 20:30.
7. Spring Holiday Children’s Japanese Class as notified before, will be for 5 days of 2 Mondays, Wednesday and 2 Fridays from Friday 26th March till Monday 5th April.
8. APG meeting will be held on Thursday 1st April.
9. Friday Volunteers meeting will be held on Friday 9th April.
10. Revised notifications will be announced when the situation changes.